Your Harness skirt has just arrived and you can't wait to get out there sashaying left right and centre, but you're not quite sure how to make sense of all the straps and fastenings.... don't worry, we've got you!
It's super simple once you know how. Let us talk you through it quickly. It'll only take a hot sec!
1. Take your skirt by the two hoops on either side of the main body of the skirt. Each of these hoops will have straps attached to it.
2. With the stars facing away from you, loop it around behind your back.
3. Keep hold of these loops and take hold of the strap that is loose and not attached to the skirt (on the left of the photo).
4. Take this strap across your waist to the other hoop.
5. Loop the strap through the hoop.
6. Choose a comfortable fit, and fasten the popper together to secure.
7. Take the remaining hoop, with only one strap attached.
8. Take the loose strap on the opposite side.
9. Loop the fastening through the hoop and fix the popper.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Below is a size chart to guide you to your best Burnt Soul size along with some information of the different types of fabrics we use.
Fabrics - The amount of stretch you have in different styles will depend on the fabric it's made from.
Foils - We use a few different types of foils in our designs and they all act slightly differently. The black snake print we use for the Siren Catsuits is the most stretchy fabric we use but the rest of the foils tend to have less stretch due to the glue and foil coating.
Prints - The lycra we have recently started using for all our prints is a recycled Life Lycra. This is less stretchy compared to the Lycra we have used previously so if you're a repeat customer, you may feel the difference when buying the same sizes.
Sequins - The sequin fabric we use is embellished onto stretchy mesh so it has less stretch and acts differently compared to the Lycra catsuit. Whilst we have tried to allow for this in the sizing, if you're in between sizing then we suggest going for the larger size.
Leg length - All of the legs are cut more on the longer side and are comfortably suitable for an inside seam of 28"-35". Rebecca pictured here is 5'5" and we did roll these under by a few inches. If you want these tailored to your length click here to add an alteration along with the purchase of your catsuit. This will make the piece non-returnable.
Long torso - Due to the cut, the backless catsuits offer a lot more give so these are recommended for a longer body. We will also be offering torso alterations very soon!
Please contact us for more information or advice on sizing.
JOIN OUR GANG
Be part of the Lycra Revolution!
Sign up to our mailing list and be the first to know about exciting new releases, exclusive offers and sales. Don't worry, we hate spam too so we'll only send you stuff you're going to want to see!
Read our full mailing T&Cs here.