Your Harness skirt has just arrived and you can't wait to get out there sashaying left right and centre, but you're not quite sure how to make sense of all the straps and fastenings.... don't worry, we've got you!
It's super simple once you know how. Let us talk you through it quickly. It'll only take a hot sec!
1. Take your skirt by the two hoops on either side of the main body of the skirt. Each of these hoops will have straps attached to it.
2. With the stars facing away from you, loop it around behind your back.
3. Keep hold of these loops and take hold of the strap that is loose and not attached to the skirt (on the left of the photo).
4. Take this strap across your waist to the other hoop.
5. Loop the strap through the hoop.
6. Choose a comfortable fit, and fasten the popper together to secure.
7. Take the remaining hoop, with only one strap attached.
8. Take the loose strap on the opposite side.
9. Loop the fastening through the hoop and fix the popper.
Comments will be approved before showing up.