One of our glitziest showstopper bodysuit, like you've never seen before! Our Luna Jewel Peekaboo Catsuit has long been a firm fave in the Burnt Soul family. With it's pure disco angel glamour, it's not hard to see why! We're taking it one step further with a full backless version, the ultimate for glitter backs and those who dare to bare.
In a stunning holographic silver glitter that beams with rainbows, on a pure white spandex, this catsuit truly is the Unicorn catsuit to beat all others. It's paired with the shiniest silver metallic panels, white glitter mist and the signature Burnt Soul light up panels to keep you glowing everywhere you go.
For Space Babes, Unicorn Dreamers and Disco Queens alike - this is the ultimate bodysuit for festival fields, stages and dance floors.
The Luna backless catsuit is panelled and cut so that it'll hold you in where you need it, even with a fully backless style. Try it for yourself!
Here for a good time, not a long time. Now's your chance to pick one of these babies up, they won't be restocked...!
- Rebecca wears a UK size 6-8. Rebecca's bust, hips and waist measurements are 33", 24", 34". She's 5'5" tall with an inside seam of 30"
- The legs stretch to comfortably fit an inside seam of up to 34"
- If you're thinking about using this outfit for Aerial Silks or Aerial Hoop, click here to find out if it's suitable and here to request a swap of the reflective panels
With every catsuit, you’ll receive complimentary nipple stickers to keep a smooth appearance at all times
The incredible glow from our reflective hip panels come from a coating of tiny glass beads in the adhesive which is fused to the fabric and due to this they need to be treated with care. We don’t advise them to be worn with anything that can act like sandpaper to the coating... for instance, a bumbag with a rough backing like sequins of cracked leather. If you’re looking for something harder wearing then please click here to change the panels
We love being able to offer a fully tailored service so you can have the catsuit or bodysuit of your dreams! All of our custom items are cut and sewn to order by our small team in Bristol.
Any custom piece we make will be non returnable due to the bespoke nature of the request. Our knowledgable team of Lycra lovers are on hand to offer sizing advice and we now offer free UK returns if you'd prefer to try before you buy. You can send us an email here or click on the messenger button to the right of the screen.
- SHORTEN LEG - Our designers pet hate is having a cold ankle so all of our catsuits are made with that in mind. Most stretch to comfortably fit a leg length up to 34". Bear in mind the leg won't need to reach the floor a normal trouser so if you usually buy a jean with a 36" inside seam, you should still just be okay with these. On the other scale, Rebecca, our Blue/Green haired model is only 5'5" and they ruffle up with little bulk around her ankles. Alternatively you can add on a leg alteration for an additional £10. This will take up to 2 working days to process although we do try and get these out as quickly as possible!
- LENGTHEN LEG - If you want to increase the leg length further then we will need to custom make the catsuit to order. See our Customise Your Catsuit product for more information and prices
- CHANGE BACK STYLE - Do you love a print but we don't offer it in your back style? Get one custom made and choose between our Full Back, Peekaboo, Backless and Sleeved Backless styles in both a Catsuit and Bodysuit.
- REFLECTIVE PANEL SWAP - If you're thinking about using this outfit for Aerial Silks or Aerial Hoop, click here to find out if it's suitable and here to add a panel swap to your chosen catsuit
- LENGTHEN OR SHORTEN BODY
- SWAP MESH FOR SOLID LYCRA - If you'd prefer a bit more coverage around the midriff then you can opt to swap the lower mesh v panel for a solid Lycra in a similar colour Lycra.
- CHOOSE HIGH OR LOW LEG - When ordering a custom bodysuit, you will be able to choose your prefered leg rise for free!
- FAST TRACK - Needed it yesterday... We got you! Choose to fast track your order in our Custom Catsuit and Bodysuit product
- Order by 4pm GMT to process your order on the same day
- The cut off time for international express orders is 1.30pm GMT
- Guaranteed next day will require a signature on delivery
- Free UK returns now available on all UK orders
Hand wash your Lycra outfit in cool or tepid water using mild detergent.
Drip dry away from direct heat and sunlight and do not dry clean or tumble dry.
Tackle stains straight away by quickly soaking the stain in cold or tepid water and rub small amounts of mild detergent to the affected area - do not use hot water as this can set the stain.
To remove strong smells fill the sink with cold water, add a cup of baking soda and soak for no more than 1 hour. Drip dry as above.
We recommend hanging your Burnt Soul’s up when they’re not out causing mischief, especially if they’re more delicate foiled pieces.
Do not fold and put in a draw when damp - this will cause damage to any foils and could transfer fabric dye to other garments.
We love using glittery, shiny and holographic fabrics… as much as I’m sure you love wearing them! They do tend to need a little more attention than your average pair of leggings though. Whilst we always buy the highest quality of sparkles and foils we can find, if they are being worn and washed as an every day item of clothing then the foils may dull. If you’re looking for longevity or to use for fitness then it’s best to go for catsuits without liquid foil paneling. If you'd like more help choosing the right one for you then send us a message here.
keep oily liquids away from the reflective panels. The reflective panels are made by coating the lycra in minuscule glass beads. this makes it hard to get out oily substances once on the fabric. The good news is that it will have no effect on the reflective glow it gives out so you can continue shine bright where ever you go!