Our Karma leggings are the ultimate for stretchy yoga lovers and party spirits alike. These super high waisted leggings won't slip down, they won't dig in, and they'll flatter your figure whilst being the comfiest yoga pants you've ever slipped on!
These babies are a glowing night sky of deep purple swirls, layered with a cosmic pattern of yin yang signs that come alive under UV.
Our Karma collection, like all our prints, is now made with recycled Lycra. We're pledging to make Burnt Soul as eco as possible, and part of that is using new tech fabrics for all our own prints, created from recycled fishing nets. The quality is just as great (we actually prefer the softness!), and it doesn't cost the earth - so it's a win win!
Our design is a slightly tighter fit, especially in our eco prints on recycled Life Lycra. It takes a little wiggle to get into the waist but once on, they are the perfect shape and will keep you feeling totally hourglass (and still completely comfortable!). If you are between sizes then we'd definitely recommend sizing up with these.
The Karma leggings feature a flash of black mesh at the ankle to tailor and contour your body (just like all our pieces) to flatter in ways you never thought possible!
Out of stock? Click on your required size to sign up for instant notification on stock drops!
- Our leggings are made to sculpt the waist by using a deep doubled over waistband. This does make pulling on the leggings a little like pulling up a control body stocking, but once they're up they should feel comfortable and smooth
- Due to the firmness of the Life Lycra, we suggest that If you're in between sizes, you should opt for the size up
- The leggings stretch to fit an inside seam range from 28" to 34"
- Rebecca, our Green haired model, wears a pair of 6-8 leggings. Rebecca's bust, hips and waist measurements are 33", 24", 34". She is 5'5" tall with a 30" inside seam
- Made from quality 4-way stretch recycled Lycra that keeps its shape wear after wear 💚
- Featuring a small hidden pocket in the back of the waistband to put a key and card in whilst you're throwing some shapes on the yoga mat or dance floor
| Size||Bust||Waist||Hips (Measured at widest part)|
|UK 14-16||43.5/110.5cm||37.5"/95cm||47"/119cm |
TAKING THE CORRECT MEASUREMENTS
When measuring your bust and hips, make sure its on the widest parts (i.e. not under the bust or on the hip bone). Measure your waist at the smallest point just above your belly button.
For sizing information tailored to specific fabrics and styles please read the info tab and see the stretch-o-meter within the products. For more information on fit you can also check out our blog, Burnt Soul Sizing - The perfect fit.
If you're looking to make changes to a current design then see our Customise your Catsuit product for more info.
- Order by 4pm GMT to process your order on the same day
- The cut off time for international express orders is 1.30pm GMT
- Guaranteed next day will require a signature on delivery
- Free UK returns now available on all UK orders
Hand wash your Lycra outfit in cool or tepid water using mild detergent.
Drip dry away from direct heat and sunlight and do not dry clean or tumble dry.
Tackle stains straight away by quickly soaking the stain in cold or tepid water and rub small amounts of mild detergent to the affected area - do not use hot water as this can set the stain.
To remove strong smells fill the sink with cold water, add a cup of baking soda and soak for no more than 1 hour. Drip dry as above.
We recommend hanging your Burnt Soul’s up when they’re not out causing mischief, especially if they’re more delicate foiled pieces.
Do not fold and put in a draw when damp - this will cause damage to any foils and could transfer fabric dye to other garments.
We love using glittery, shiny and holographic fabrics… as much as I’m sure you love wearing them! They do tend to need a little more attention than your average pair of leggings though. Whilst we always buy the highest quality of sparkles and foils we can find, if they are being worn and washed as an every day item of clothing then the foils may dull. If you’re looking for longevity or to use for fitness then it’s best to go for catsuits without liquid foil paneling. If you'd like more help choosing the right one for you then send us a message here.
keep oily liquids away from the reflective panels. The reflective panels are made by coating the lycra in minuscule glass beads. this makes it hard to get out oily substances once on the fabric. The good news is that it will have no effect on the reflective glow it gives out so you can continue shine bright where ever you go!