Perhaps our new favourite leggings? We're obsessed with this new, bespoke print from our collaboration with Jade Dandy. Neon kisses all over a dark sky backdrop, bringing a UV twist to the iconic retro Rolling Stones vibe. You won't find anyone else in something like this!
The Rebel high waisted leggings are perfect when styled up with heels and a leather jacket for a night out, dressed down for a cool and quirky workout look, or paired with reflective pasties and a mad sequinned jacket for the coolest festival outfit!
The Rebel is not for the faint of heart... but you made it this far, we reckon you've got a bit of a rebel soul in you ;)
Our leggings, like all Burnt Soul designs, are made in the UK to the highest standards, with seams re-enforced where needed to make sure you can lunge, squat, and high kick to your hearts content. The high waisted Rebel leggings are made with our eco Lycra, which without impacting the quality and finish, are made out of regenerated recycled plastics for the most environmentally friendly outfit! This costs a little more but we try and cover as much of this as possible, but we think it's totally worth it to offer the sustainable option.
The Eco Life Lycra offers amazing quality and vibrant colour but it's also a lot firmer than the other stretch fabrics that you may be used to from us. We'd advise to size up if you're towards the top end of your size range.
Check out the rest of the Rebel collection here, for matching looks for the whole crew.
Out of stock? Click on your required size for instant notification on stock updates!
- Our leggings are made to sculpt the waist by using a deep doubled over waistband. This does make pulling on the leggings a little like pulling up a control body stocking, but once they're up they should feel comfortable and smooth
- If you're in between sizes we suggest opting for the size up as the Life Lycra we use in these leggings is quite firm
- This print is UV reactive
- The leggings stretch to fit an inside seam range from 28" to 34"
- Rebecca, our green haired model, wears a UK 6-8. Rebecca's bust, hips and waist measurements are 33", 24", 34". She is 5'5" tall with a 30" inside seam
- Featuring a small hidden pocket in the back of the waistband to put a key and card in whilst you're throwing some shapes on the yoga mat or dance floor
| Size||Bust||Waist||Hips (Measured at widest part)|
|UK 14-16||43.5/110.5cm||37.5"/95cm||47"/119cm |
TAKING THE CORRECT MEASUREMENTS
When measuring your bust and hips, make sure its on the widest parts (i.e. not under the bust or on the hip bone). Measure your waist at the smallest point just above your belly button.
For sizing information tailored to specific fabrics and styles please read the info tab and see the stretch-o-meter within the products. For more information on fit you can also check out our blog, Burnt Soul Sizing - The perfect fit.
If you're looking to make changes to a current design then see our Customise your Catsuit product for more info.
- Order by 4pm GMT to process your order on the same day
- The cut off time for international express orders is 1.30pm GMT
- Guaranteed next day will require a signature on delivery
- Free UK returns now available on all UK orders
Hand wash your Lycra outfit in cool or tepid water using mild detergent.
Drip dry away from direct heat and sunlight and do not dry clean or tumble dry.
Tackle stains straight away by quickly soaking the stain in cold or tepid water and rub small amounts of mild detergent to the affected area - do not use hot water as this can set the stain.
To remove strong smells fill the sink with cold water, add a cup of baking soda and soak for no more than 1 hour. Drip dry as above.
We recommend hanging your Burnt Soul’s up when they’re not out causing mischief, especially if they’re more delicate foiled pieces.
Do not fold and put in a draw when damp - this will cause damage to any foils and could transfer fabric dye to other garments.
We love using glittery, shiny and holographic fabrics… as much as I’m sure you love wearing them! They do tend to need a little more attention than your average pair of leggings though. Whilst we always buy the highest quality of sparkles and foils we can find, if they are being worn and washed as an every day item of clothing then the foils may dull. If you’re looking for longevity or to use for fitness then it’s best to go for catsuits without liquid foil paneling. If you'd like more help choosing the right one for you then send us a message here.
keep oily liquids away from the reflective panels. The reflective panels are made by coating the lycra in minuscule glass beads. this makes it hard to get out oily substances once on the fabric. The good news is that it will have no effect on the reflective glow it gives out so you can continue shine bright where ever you go!