- Minowa wears a UK 8-10
- Bust 35" | Waist 28" | Hips 38" | Height 5'9"
- Hand wash due to foil panels
- Stretchometer 3
- Made from sustainable fabrics ♻️
- Made with OEKO-TEX® certified fabrics
- Hand made from start to finish by our team here in the UK 🇬🇧
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.
Printed & plain fabrics with no foil panels - 30° machine wash and line dry
Foiled pieces - Hand wash in cool or tepid water using mild detergent.
Remove excess water with a spin cycle in your washing machine and then line dry away from direct heat and sunlight.
We recommend hanging your Burnt Soul’s up when they’re not out causing mischief.
Whilst we only use the highest quality foil fabrics we can find, if they are being worn and washed regulaly then it's inevitable that the foils will dull over time.
Our signature reflective hip panels are more delicate due to the coating of miniscule glass beads that are coated on the fabric - to swap for a more hardwearing foil, visit our design lab.
To gaurentee the longest life for your Burnt Soul, we suggest avoiding close-fitting abraisive items such as bumbags with rigid straps, velcro straps or chains - which may rub and damage the reflective panels.
Did you know that all of our backless catsuits are toilet friendly?!! If not - ready our cheeky guide to find out more.
For more information on caring for your Burnt Soul click here.
We understand that everyone is individual. That's why we offer a range of alterations and customisations to make your item fit just right.
Customise in the Design Lab to...
- swap any panel
- swap the reflective panels for something more hardwearing
- lengthen or shorten the body and legs
- add sleeves to your catsuit or bodysuit
- add a peplum skirt to your catsuit or bodysuit