The long anticipated Harlequin leggings; here to make all those chequerboard dreams come true!
With the customary doubled over waist band to smooth and hold, the slimming black semi sheer glittermist leg flashes, and contrasting bold star print and black shine legs, to say you'll feel confident would be an understatement.
These leggings are perfect for performers with a circus vibe, for party and raving outfits that are as cool as they are comfy, and for all you yogis and gym addicts out there. Dress them up with a sequin bralette and a serious smokey eye, or pair up with our Harlequin bralette, these are the leggings to take you from dawn right back to dawn again.
For those day one Burnt Soul lovers, please note our leggings fit is new and improved! We are constantly striving to bring you the best fit, so our new design is a slightly tighter fit (especially in our eco prints) that smooths in all the right places. It takes a little wiggle to get into the waist but once on, they are the perfect shape and will keep you feeling totally hourglass (and still completely comfortable!).
- Our leggings are made to sculpt the waist by using a deep doubled over waistband. This does make pulling on the leggings a little like pulling up a control body stocking, but once they're up they will feel comfortable and smooth
- If you're in between sizes we suggest opting for the larger size
- The leggings stretch to fit an inside seam range from 28" to 34" very comfortably
- Our studio model, Clara, wears a S and she is 5'5" tall with a 30" inside seam
- Made from quality 4 way stretch Lycra that keeps its shape wear after wear
- Featuring a small hidden pocket in the back of the waist band to put a key and card in whilst your throwing some shapes on the yoga mat or dance floor
| Size||Bust||Waist||Hips (Measured at widest part)|
|UK 14-16||43.5/110.5cm||37.5"/95cm||47"/119cm |
TAKING THE CORRECT MEASUREMENTS
When measuring your bust and hips, make sure its on the widest parts (i.e. not under the bust or on the hip bone). Measure your waist at the smallest point just above your belly button.
For sizing information tailored to specific fabrics and styles please read the info tab and see the stretch-o-meter within the products. For more information on fit you can also check out our blog, Burnt Soul Sizing - The perfect fit.
If you're looking to make changes to a current design then see our Customise your Catsuit product for more info.
- Order by 4pm GMT to process your order on the same day
- The cut off time for international express orders is 1.30pm GMT
- Guaranteed next day will require a signature on delivery
- Free UK returns now available on all UK orders
Hand wash your Lycra outfit in cool or tepid water using mild detergent.
Drip dry away from direct heat and sunlight and do not dry clean or tumble dry.
Tackle stains straight away by quickly soaking the stain in cold or tepid water and rub small amounts of mild detergent to the affected area - do not use hot water as this can set the stain.
To remove strong smells fill the sink with cold water, add a cup of baking soda and soak for no more than 1 hour. Drip dry as above.
We recommend hanging your Burnt Soul’s up when they’re not out causing mischief, especially if they’re more delicate foiled pieces.
Do not fold and put in a draw when damp - this will cause damage to any foils and could transfer fabric dye to other garments.
We love using glittery, shiny and holographic fabrics… as much as I’m sure you love wearing them! They do tend to need a little more attention than your average pair of leggings though. Whilst we always buy the highest quality of sparkles and foils we can find, if they are being worn and washed as an every day item of clothing then the foils may dull. If you’re looking for longevity or to use for fitness then it’s best to go for catsuits without liquid foil paneling. If you'd like more help choosing the right one for you then send us a message here.
keep oily liquids away from the reflective panels. The reflective panels are made by coating the lycra in minuscule glass beads. this makes it hard to get out oily substances once on the fabric. The good news is that it will have no effect on the reflective glow it gives out so you can continue shine bright where ever you go!