One of our glitziest showstopper bodysuit, like you've never seen before! Our Luna Jewel Peekaboo Catsuit has long been a firm fave in the Burnt Soul family. With it's pure disco angel glamour, it's not hard to see why! We're taking it one step further with a full backless version, the ultimate for glitter backs and those who dare to bare.
In a stunning holographic silver glitter that beams with rainbows, on a pure white spandex, this catsuit truly is the Unicorn catsuit to beat all others. It's paired with the shiniest silver metallic panels, white glitter mist and the signature Burnt Soul light up panels to keep you glowing everywhere you go.
For Space Babes, Unicorn Dreamers and Disco Queens alike - this is the ultimate bodysuit for festival fields, stages and dance floors.
The Luna backless catsuit is panelled and cut so that it'll hold you in where you need it, even with a fully backless style. Try it for yourself!
Here for a good time, not a long time. Now's your chance to pick one of these babies up, they won't be restocked...!
- Rebecca wears a UK size 6-8. Rebecca's bust, hips and waist measurements are 33", 24", 34". She's 5'5" tall with an inside seam of 30"
- The legs stretch to comfortably fit an inside seam of up to 34"
- If you're thinking about using this outfit for Aerial Silks or Aerial Hoop, click here to find out if it's suitable and here to request a swap of the reflective panels
With every catsuit, you’ll receive complimentary nipple stickers to keep a smooth appearance at all times
The incredible glow from our reflective hip panels come from a coating of tiny glass beads in the adhesive which is fused to the fabric and due to this they need to be treated with care. We don’t advise them to be worn with anything that can act like sandpaper to the coating... for instance, a bumbag with a rough backing like sequins of cracked leather. If you’re looking for something harder wearing then please click here to change the panels
Below are the custom options we offer. Only the shorten leg lenght is available on all catsuits. Most of the other customisation options are only available on our core fabrics. See our Customise Your Catsuit product for more information on fabrics and prices.
Any custom pieces we make will be non returnable due to the bespoke nature of the request. Our knowledgable team of Lycra lovers are on hand to offer sizing advice and we now offer free UK returns if you'd prefer to try before you buy.
Please feel free to send us an email here or click on the messenger button to the right of the screen if you have any more questions.
- SHORTEN LEG - *Most of our legs stretch to fit a leg length up to 34". Our Blue haired model has an inside leg of 29" and finds the small ruffle around the ankle doesn't cause too much issue. You can add on a leg shortening for an additional £10. This will take up to 2 working days to process although we do try and get these out as quickly as possible!
- LENGTHEN LEG - If you want to increase the leg length further then we will need to custom make the catsuit to order. See Customise Your Catsuit
- CHANGE BACK STYLE - Do you love a print but we don't offer it in your back style? Get one custom made and choose between our Full Back, Peekaboo, Backless and Sleeved Backless styles. Only available on certain styles. See Customise Your Catsuit
- REFLECTIVE PANEL SWAP - If you're thinking about using this outfit for Aerial Silks or Aerial Hoop, click here to find out if it's suitable.
- LENGTHEN OR SHORTEN BODY - See Customise Your Catsuit
- SWAP MESH FOR SOLID LYCRA - If you'd prefer a bit more coverage around the midriff then you can opt to swap the lower mesh v panel for a solid Lycra in a similar colour Lycra.
- FAST TRACK - Needed it yesterday... We got you! Choose to fast track your order in our Customise Your Catsuit product. This option is only available on certain styles.
*Not including the Cher, Scary Spice or the Lazer catsuits. Due to the way the fabric stretches, these come up shorter on the leg.
- Order by 4pm GMT to process your order on the same day
- The cut off time for international express orders is 1.30pm GMT
- Guaranteed next day will require a signature on delivery
- Free UK returns now available on all UK orders
Hand wash your Lycra outfit in cool or tepid water using mild detergent.
Drip dry away from direct heat and sunlight and do not dry clean or tumble dry.
Tackle stains straight away by quickly soaking the stain in cold or tepid water and rub small amounts of mild detergent to the affected area - do not use hot water as this can set the stain.
To remove strong smells fill the sink with cold water, add a cup of baking soda and soak for no more than 1 hour. Drip dry as above.
We recommend hanging your Burnt Soul’s up when they’re not out causing mischief, especially if they’re more delicate foiled pieces.
Do not fold and put in a draw when damp - this will cause damage to any foils and could transfer fabric dye to other garments.
We love using glittery, shiny and holographic fabrics… as much as I’m sure you love wearing them! They do tend to need a little more attention than your average pair of leggings though. Whilst we always buy the highest quality of sparkles and foils we can find, if they are being worn and washed as an every day item of clothing then the foils may dull. If you’re looking for longevity or to use for fitness then it’s best to go for catsuits without liquid foil paneling. If you'd like more help choosing the right one for you then send us a message here.
keep oily liquids away from the reflective panels. The reflective panels are made by coating the lycra in minuscule glass beads. this makes it hard to get out oily substances once on the fabric. The good news is that it will have no effect on the reflective glow it gives out so you can continue shine bright where ever you go!