This is, hands down, the slinkiest bodysuit you'll come across. The softest velvet, check. The brightest liquid holographic, check. Signature Burnt Soul panelling and flattering fit? Check. You will feel, and look, a billion dollar in this today, it's a total showstopper.
Panelled with a black shine V, a sheer black mesh for the ultimate waist contouring, and our Burnt Soul lightning bolt reflective glow, this disco bodysuit is the ultimate in luxe, flattering partywear. And you just wait until you get this baby out into the sun or under direct lazers on the stage... it will light up your life - literally!
This luxe velvet body, like all our pieces, is made in the UK by our team of Lycra lovers.
Pair this baby with some fishnets and chunky Docs, an Enchantress Harness Skirt for a full magic vibe, or pop over some skinnies and heels with a biker jacket for the ultimate glam night out look.
Worn with the Cyber shoulder pads in one image, to get the look check them out here.
Out of stock? Click on your required size for instant notification on stock updates!
- Rebecca, our green haired model, wears a UK size 6-8. Her stats are bust 33", waist 24", hips 34". She's 5'5" tall with an inside seam of 29"
- Emily, our blonde model, wears a UK 14-16. Her stats are bust 42”, waist 37” and hips 50”. She’s 5’6” and has an inside seam of 28”
- Emily prefers a high cut leg for her figure so has folded up the sides slightly on this bodysuit - the true leg cut can be seen on Rebecca
- Inside seam will stretch to comfortably fit a 34" inside seam. Click here for leg alterations
- Order by 4pm GMT to process your order on the same day
- The cut off time for international express orders is 1.30pm GMT
- Guaranteed next day will require a signature on delivery
- Free UK returns now available on all UK orders
Hand wash your Lycra outfit in cool or tepid water using mild detergent.
Drip dry away from direct heat and sunlight and do not dry clean or tumble dry.
Tackle stains straight away by quickly soaking the stain in cold or tepid water and rub small amounts of mild detergent to the affected area - do not use hot water as this can set the stain.
To remove strong smells fill the sink with cold water, add a cup of baking soda and soak for no more than 1 hour. Drip dry as above.
We recommend hanging your Burnt Soul’s up when they’re not out causing mischief, especially if they’re more delicate foiled pieces.
Do not fold and put in a draw when damp - this will cause damage to any foils and could transfer fabric dye to other garments.
We love using glittery, shiny and holographic fabrics… as much as I’m sure you love wearing them! They do tend to need a little more attention than your average pair of leggings though. Whilst we always buy the highest quality of sparkles and foils we can find, if they are being worn and washed as an every day item of clothing then the foils may dull. If you’re looking for longevity or to use for fitness then it’s best to go for catsuits without liquid foil paneling. If you'd like more help choosing the right one for you then send us a message here.
keep oily liquids away from the reflective panels. The reflective panels are made by coating the lycra in minuscule glass beads. this makes it hard to get out oily substances once on the fabric. The good news is that it will have no effect on the reflective glow it gives out so you can continue shine bright where ever you go!