The Rebel Peekaboo Catsuit is a sure-fire favourite, dripping in a bespoke neon retro print, in our eco-friendly Life Lycra, it's contouring and colourful in equal measure.
The UV reactive Rebel print was designed by New Zealand artist, Jade Dandy. It's totally trippy and psychedelic, and so unique. A dark sky full of neon Rolling Stones inspired Mouth prints, this is the ultimate catsuit for retro lovers, rock chicks and neon Queens... and just wait till you see it glow!!
This neon jumpsuit is made in the UK, with our eco Lycra from regenerated, recycled plastics. It's the ultimate party outfit with the least impact on the planet. It makes the fabric a little more expensive, but we think it's more than worth it to know you're consciously choosing an environmentally friendly option, and we try to cover as much of this cost as we can! This catsuit is a one-way print, which means more fabric is required to make it than your standard catsuit, but don't worry - we recycle all our leftover fabric, so there's zero waste.
Panelled with a neon velvet coral flash, black mesh to contour and flatter the figure, and our signature lightning bolt reflective, this baby will make sure you stand out from the crowd. This neon jumpsuit is in our Peekaboo style, offering you the best of both worlds; you can bare some back while still giving you enough coverage to wear a bra underneath. It's a bestseller style, and it's not hard to see why!
The Eco Life Lycra offers amazing quality and vibrant colour but it's also a lot firmer than the other stretch fabrics that you may be used to from us. We'd advise to size up if you're towards the top end of your size range.
Check out our whole Rebel collection here, to get matching outfits for the whole gang and see what other styles are available.
Due to the colour of the velvet being tricky to capture in bright sunlight, please see the studio shots for a true representation of the colour.
Out of stock? Click on your required size for instant notification on stock updates!
- Rebecca, our green haired model, wears a UK size 6-8. Her stats are bust 33", waist 24", hips 34". She's 5'5" tall with an inside seam of 29"
- Emily, our blonde model, wears a UK 14-16. Her stats are bust 42”, waist 37” and hips 50”. She’s 5’6” and has an inside seam of 28”
- The eco Life Lycra is firmer than the standard Lycra we've always used. If you're towards the top of your size normally you may want to size up to allow for the restricted stretch
- The legs stretch to comfortably fit an inside seam of up to 34"
- If you're thinking about using this outfit for Aerial Silks or Aerial Hoop, click here to find out if it's suitable and here to request a swap of the reflective panels
- With every catsuit, you’ll receive complimentary nipple stickers to keep a smooth appearance at all times
The incredible glow from our reflective hip panels come from a coating of tiny glass beads in the adhesive which is fused to the fabric and due to this they need to be treated with care. We don’t advise them to be worn with anything that can act like sandpaper to the coating... for instance, a bumbag with a rough backing like sequins of cracked leather. If you’re looking for something harder wearing then please click here to change the panels
Below are the custom options we offer. Only the shorten leg lenght is available on all catsuits. Most of the other customisation options are only available on our core fabrics. See our Customise Your Catsuit product for more information on fabrics and prices.
Any custom pieces we make will be non returnable due to the bespoke nature of the request. Our knowledgable team of Lycra lovers are on hand to offer sizing advice and we now offer free UK returns if you'd prefer to try before you buy.
Please feel free to send us an email here or click on the messenger button to the right of the screen if you have any more questions.
- SHORTEN LEG - *Most of our legs stretch to fit a leg length up to 34". Our Blue haired model has an inside leg of 29" and finds the small ruffle around the ankle doesn't cause too much issue. You can add on a leg shortening for an additional £10. This will take up to 2 working days to process although we do try and get these out as quickly as possible!
- LENGTHEN LEG - If you want to increase the leg length further then we will need to custom make the catsuit to order. See Customise Your Catsuit
- CHANGE BACK STYLE - Do you love a print but we don't offer it in your back style? Get one custom made and choose between our Full Back, Peekaboo, Backless and Sleeved Backless styles. Only available on certain styles. See Customise Your Catsuit
- REFLECTIVE PANEL SWAP - If you're thinking about using this outfit for Aerial Silks or Aerial Hoop, click here to find out if it's suitable.
- LENGTHEN OR SHORTEN BODY - See Customise Your Catsuit
- SWAP MESH FOR SOLID LYCRA - If you'd prefer a bit more coverage around the midriff then you can opt to swap the lower mesh v panel for a solid Lycra in a similar colour Lycra.
- FAST TRACK - Needed it yesterday... We got you! Choose to fast track your order in our Customise Your Catsuit product. This option is only available on certain styles.
*Not including the Cher, Scary Spice or the Lazer catsuits. Due to the way the fabric stretches, these come up shorter on the leg.
| Size||Bust||Waist||Hips (Measured at widest part)|
|UK 14-16||43.5/110.5cm||37.5"/95cm||47"/119cm |
TAKING THE CORRECT MEASUREMENTS
When measuring your bust and hips, make sure its on the widest parts (i.e. not under the bust or on the hip bone). Measure your waist at the smallest point just above your belly button.
For sizing information tailored to specific fabrics and styles please read the info tab and see the stretch-o-meter within the products. For more information on fit you can also check out our blog, Burnt Soul Sizing - The perfect fit.
If you're looking to make changes to a current design then see our Customise your Catsuit product for more info.
- Order by 4pm GMT to process your order on the same day
- The cut off time for international express orders is 1.30pm GMT
- Guaranteed next day will require a signature on delivery
- Free UK returns now available on all UK orders
Hand wash your Lycra outfit in cool or tepid water using mild detergent.
Drip dry away from direct heat and sunlight and do not dry clean or tumble dry.
Tackle stains straight away by quickly soaking the stain in cold or tepid water and rub small amounts of mild detergent to the affected area - do not use hot water as this can set the stain.
To remove strong smells fill the sink with cold water, add a cup of baking soda and soak for no more than 1 hour. Drip dry as above.
We recommend hanging your Burnt Soul’s up when they’re not out causing mischief, especially if they’re more delicate foiled pieces.
Do not fold and put in a draw when damp - this will cause damage to any foils and could transfer fabric dye to other garments.
We love using glittery, shiny and holographic fabrics… as much as I’m sure you love wearing them! They do tend to need a little more attention than your average pair of leggings though. Whilst we always buy the highest quality of sparkles and foils we can find, if they are being worn and washed as an every day item of clothing then the foils may dull. If you’re looking for longevity or to use for fitness then it’s best to go for catsuits without liquid foil paneling. If you'd like more help choosing the right one for you then send us a message here.
keep oily liquids away from the reflective panels. The reflective panels are made by coating the lycra in minuscule glass beads. this makes it hard to get out oily substances once on the fabric. The good news is that it will have no effect on the reflective glow it gives out so you can continue shine bright where ever you go!