We hope you love your Burnt Soul purchase to bits but if it's not quite right you can simply return the item/s to us.
The returns window is 28 days from receipt for full price items and 14 days for sale pieces. Custom and altered items are non-returnable.
Original postage is non-refundable unless there is an error we have made with your order.
Trying before keeping
These items have been made with love and care - please treat them like the queens they are. To ensure you receive a full refund please follow these steps when trying on your item/s.
- Ensure you're not wearing perfume, make up or have any creams or oils on your skin that could transfer smells or stains. Fresh from the shower is always best
- Wear underwear when trying on your items
- Make sure tags remain attached and undamaged
- If you have long nails, please take care with the mesh panels when pulling on the garments
- Return the item/s to us in the same manner they were sent to avoid any damage during transit
For items that are returned with marks or stains, there will be a £10 dry cleaning fee deducted from your refund if we can remove the stain - if not the item will be returned to you.
We offer limited free returns for our UK customers. This is an expensive service to offer as a small company so we ask that you use it mindfully. We do keep track of these and will reach out directly if you have reached our limit.
To return an item or items from your order...
- Log in to your Burnt Soul account
- Follow the steps to request your return
- Return requests will be accepted or declined by us during office hours (8am-4pm)
- Once accepted you will receive instructions via email on how to generate your free returns label via Royal Mail
- You will be able to organise a collection or drop off with printer-less options available
To return an order from abroad, visit our international returns portal and follow the steps.
We don't cover the returns postage but you can opt to make the most of our shipping rates using our global DHL account. You wont have to pay anything upfront, instead a charge of €23 for European orders or $26 usd for orders from the rest of the world, will be deducted from your final refund.
You will then be able to print your packing labels and arrange a home collection for your return.
If you do decide to send back using your own method then we suggest insuring the return to cover against loss or damage.
Make sure you mark the goods as 'Returned goods', otherwise you may be liable for import charges. Any charges we incur will be deducted from the final refund.
Click HERE for our return address.
Returning repairs and alterations
If you're sending an item back for an alteration or repair then we ask that you cover the postage both ways on top of the cost for the work to be carried out.
We will send you an e-bill once we have received your item back to fix.
For more information on repairs and returns click HERE.
No, any items returned late (28 days for full price and 14 days for sales items) won't be eligible for a refund.
Yes you can.
Exchanges - We process exchanges as soon as we receive your return as long as we have your item in stock. If not we will be in contact with your options. Exchange items are sent free of charge with Royal Mail 48 which takes between 2-4 working days to deliver.
Yes you can. Please include your packing slip with your return with a note of what you'd like it exchanged for.