We hope you love your Burnt Soul purchase to bits but if it's not quite right you can simply return the item/s to us.
The returns window is 28 days from receipt for full price items and 14 days from receipt for sale pieces. You can request a refund, exchange or store credit.
Custom and altered items are non-returnable.
Original postage is non-refundable unless there is an error we have made with your order.
Returns Extension for Christmas: Any orders made from the 17th of November will be eligible for return up to the 12th of January.
Trying before keeping
These items have been made with love and care - please treat them like the queens they are. To ensure you receive a full refund please follow these steps when trying on your item/s.
- Ensure you're not wearing perfume, make up or have any creams or oils on your skin that could transfer smells or stains
- Wear underwear when trying on your items
- Make sure tags remain attached and undamaged
- If you have long nails, please take care with the mesh panels when pulling on the garments
- Return the item/s to us in the same manner they were sent to avoid any damage during transit
For items that are returned with marks or stains, there will be a £10 dry cleaning fee deducted from your refund if we can remove the stain - if not the item will be returned to you.
As of the 27th of October, we are removing our free returns options. You will still be able to use our returns portal for easy and secure returns but £3 will be deducted from your final refund.
Return will still be free if you exchange or opt for a credit note instead of a refund. If you do end up returning your exchange you will be charged for both returns.
To return an item or items from your order...
- Log in to your Burnt Soul account
- Follow the steps to request your return
- Return requests will be accepted or declined by us during office hours (8am-4pm)
- Once accepted you will receive instructions via email on how to generate your returns label
- You will be able to organise a collection or drop off with printer-less options available
To return an international order, visit our international returns portal and follow the steps.
If you are returning from the US, Canada, Germany, France or Australia you will be able to pay for, and generate, a returns label within the portal.
For customers returning from other countries, you can generate a returns address label within the portal to take to your local courier.
If you do send back using your own method then we suggest insuring the return to cover against loss or damage.
Make sure you mark the goods as 'Returned goods', otherwise you may be liable for import charges. Any charges we incur will be deducted from the final refund.
Click HERE for our return address.
Returning repairs and alterations
If you're sending an item back for an alteration or repair then we ask that you cover the postage both ways on top of the cost for the work to be carried out.
We will send you an e-bill once we have received your item back to fix.
For more information on repairs and returns click HERE.
No, any items returned late (28 days for full price and 14 days for sales items) won't be eligible for a refund.
Yes you can.
Yes you can. Please include your packing slip with your return and a note of what you'd like it exchanged for.