Enter your new favourite leggings. Our Sandy High Waisted slinky black leggings are the basic, the luxe and everything-in-between staple legging you've been waiting for.
Style up these leggings with a silky top and a statement necklace for drinks, dress them down with a faded black tee, or go all out with slinky bodysuit underneath, our Enchantress Harness Skirt, mega heels and a smoky eye for full on temptress vibes.
These black shine leggings are fitted to perfection, tailoring your waist, contouring your body to show what your mama gave you! Sitting just above your belly button, with panelling to smooth (a little like your fave pair of control pants!) without digging in, the Sandy leggings are a sure fire fave.
For those day one Burnt Soul lovers, please note our leggings fit is new and improved! We are constantly striving to bring you the best fit, so our new design is a slightly tighter fit that smooths in all the right places. It takes a little wiggle to get into the waist but once on, they are the perfect shape and will keep you feeling totally hourglass (and still completely comfortable!).
The Sandy leggings feature a flash of black mesh at the ankle to tailor and contour your body (just like all our pieces) to flatter in ways you never thought possible!
Out of stock? Click on your required size to sign up for instant notification on stock drops!
- Rebecca, our green haired model, wears a UK size 6-8. Her stats are bust 33", waist 24", hips 34". She's 5'5" tall with an inside seam of 29"
- Emily, our blonde model, wears a UK 14-16. Her stats are bust 42”, waist 37” and hips 50”. She’s 5’6” and has an inside seam of 28”
- Our leggings are made to sculpt the waist by using a deep doubled over waistband. This does make pulling on the leggings a little like pulling up a control body stocking, but once they're up they should feel comfortable and smooth
- The leggings stretch to fit an inside seam range from 28" to 34"
- Made from quality 4 way stretch recycled Lycra that keeps its shape wear after wear
- Featuring a small hidden pocket in the back of the waist band to put a key and card in whilst your throwing some shapes on the yoga mat or dance floor
| Size||Bust||Waist||Hips (Measured at widest part)|
|UK 14-16||43.5/110.5cm||37.5"/95cm||47"/119cm |
TAKING THE CORRECT MEASUREMENTS
When measuring your bust and hips, make sure its on the widest parts (i.e. not under the bust or on the hip bone). Measure your waist at the smallest point just above your belly button.
For sizing information tailored to specific fabrics and styles please read the info tab and see the stretch-o-meter within the products. For more information on fit you can also check out our blog, Burnt Soul Sizing - The perfect fit.
If you're looking to make changes to a current design then see our Customise your Catsuit product for more info.
- Order by 4pm GMT to process your order on the same day
- The cut off time for international express orders is 1.30pm GMT
- Guaranteed next day will require a signature on delivery
- Free UK returns now available on all UK orders
Hand wash your Lycra outfit in cool or tepid water using mild detergent.
Drip dry away from direct heat and sunlight and do not dry clean or tumble dry.
Tackle stains straight away by quickly soaking the stain in cold or tepid water and rub small amounts of mild detergent to the affected area - do not use hot water as this can set the stain.
To remove strong smells fill the sink with cold water, add a cup of baking soda and soak for no more than 1 hour. Drip dry as above.
We recommend hanging your Burnt Soul’s up when they’re not out causing mischief, especially if they’re more delicate foiled pieces.
Do not fold and put in a draw when damp - this will cause damage to any foils and could transfer fabric dye to other garments.
We love using glittery, shiny and holographic fabrics… as much as I’m sure you love wearing them! They do tend to need a little more attention than your average pair of leggings though. Whilst we always buy the highest quality of sparkles and foils we can find, if they are being worn and washed as an every day item of clothing then the foils may dull. If you’re looking for longevity or to use for fitness then it’s best to go for catsuits without liquid foil paneling. If you'd like more help choosing the right one for you then send us a message here.
keep oily liquids away from the reflective panels. The reflective panels are made by coating the lycra in minuscule glass beads. this makes it hard to get out oily substances once on the fabric. The good news is that it will have no effect on the reflective glow it gives out so you can continue shine bright where ever you go!